Select the LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE to APPLY ONLINE TO TEAGASC NOW for your chosen course:
IMPORTANT: Please have the following items of documentation available to you for uploading during the application process:
- A copy of your birth certificate
- Evidence/Proof of your PPS (Personal Public Service)
e.g. copy of Public Services Card (front and back as your PPS number is on the back), copy of Drugs Payment Scheme Card etc.
- A copy of your driver's licence (front & back are required) if applicable
- Medical Card (if applicable)
- Signed Consent Form for those born after 15th August 2002 only. Your parent/guardian must complete the Teagasc Consent Form 2020 and this must then be uploaded as part of your application).
You can download the documents here
APPLY ONLINE NOW - via Teagasc website
if you are applying for the Higher Certificate in Engineering in Agricultural Mechanisation course you must apply through the CAO. This course run is run in conjunction with Limerick Institute in Technology (LIT)
Distance Education Green Cert for Non Agricultural Award Holders students refer to the information pack for documents required with your application - click here for more details