Progress and grow in the agricultural industry at Salesian Agricultural College. The training you will receive at the college is not just a career path, but an education for best practice.
Level 5 - First Step
- Level 5 - Certificate in Agriculture
Note: Students may progress to IT courses in agriculture or engineering after Level 5 , normally entering Year 1
Level 6 - Progression
Students can now progress to a level 6 course after successfully completing Level 5 - First Step.
- Level 6 - Advanced Certificate in Dairy Herd Management
- Level 6 - Advanced Certificate in Drystock Herd Management
- Level 6 - Advanced Certificate in Agricultural - Agricultural Mechanisation
- Students may progress to IT degree courses in agriculture or engineering after level 6
Level 7 - Further Progression
- Level 7 Professional Diploma in Dairy Management (2 years, work placement based)